- Well-established, high volume EP service
- Excellent opportunity for an independent operator to grow and expand a regionally recognized program
- Large internal and external referral base
- Modernized EP lab utilizing state-of-the-art equipment
- Experienced Electrophysiologist required
- High growth potential/Low competition
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Medical & dental insurance
- Savings & profit sharing plan (401k)
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Hospital and licensure fees
- The Valley: Sayre and Athens, PA and Waverly, NY
- Elmira, NY (20 minutes from main campus)
- Corning, NY (40 minutes from main campus); international headquarters to Corning, Inc.
- Vestal/Binghamton, NY (30 minutes from main campus)
- Ithaca, NY (35 minutes north of main campus); home to Cornell University
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport
- Binghamton Regional Airport
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport
- Greater Rochester International Airport
- Albany International Airport
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are an Electrophysiologist who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers in north-central Pennsylvania. Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls—all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive.
The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
30 miles south of the Finger Lakes Region of New York State: Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation—1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.
Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast.
Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities:
Three regional airports within 40 minutes (of main campus in Sayre) with easy connections to New York City, Washington D.C., Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando. In addition two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, Physician, MD, DO