Phoenix East Valley - Vascular Surgery
EMPLOYED VASCULAR SURGEON
Phoenix East Valley Vascular Surgery
Banner Health, one of the country's premier non profit health care networks, has an exciting position for a BC/BE Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon interested in joining an established practice at Banner Heart Hospital located in the growing Phoenix East Valley metro area (Mesa).
This is a premium opportunity to work with a partner in a busy and growing Vascular Surgery program. We are seeking a BE/BC Fellowship trained candidate who is strong in Endovascular as well as open procedures.
- BE/BC in Vascular Surgery
- Work Schedule: Hospital/ED
- ED call: 7 days per month
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) plus matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with 28 hospitals, six long term care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western and Midwestern states.
- Named one of the Top 5 Large Health Systems by Truven Health Analytics
- Named one of the Top 7 Integrated Health Networks
- Named in the Top 100 of Information Week's top 500
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for Phoenix East Valley - Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly