Cardiac Surgery Job - Newport Beach, California
Hoag Health Network and Raney Zusman Medical Group are seeking a Cardiac Surgeon.
- Join Drs. Aidan Raney, Colin Joyo, Anthony Caffarelli and Daryl Pearlstein
- Shared call
- Partnership option
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Advanced minimally invasive skills preferred
- Named one of the "100 hospitals and health systems with great heart programs in the nation" by Becker's Hospital Review
- Truven Health Analytics named Hoag on the "50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital in the nation" for both 2016 & 2017
- Highest ranked hospital in Orange County, 8th in the state and high performing in CABG and Aortic Valve Surgery in the 2017-2018 US News & World Report
The Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart and Vascular Institute at Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach is one of the preeminent cardiovascular centers on the West Coast, and is well respected for delivering quality care and exceptional patient outcomes in the areas of valve disease, vascular disease and cardiac arrhythmia. Awards for Jeffrey M. Carlton Heart & Vascular Institute include:
The coastal Southern California city of Newport Beach has so much to offer - panoramic ocean views, magnificent sunsets and moderate temperatures.
Interested candidates with exceptional credentials, please contact:
Reference position ID 161209 when responding
Apply for Cardiac Surgery Job - Newport Beach, California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer