Join a Growing, Progressive Urology Practice
- Seeking BC/BE Urologist to join a busy, well-established, hospital owned practice.
- Active DaVinci Robot program. The ideal candidate has specific interest in robotic surgery to begin an immediate and active practice.
- Call 1:6, covering one hospital
- 14 ORs with block booking schedule
- Dedicated Urology OR Suite, cysto room
- Dedicated urology nurses and DaVinci support
- New digital x-ray table, PACS and excellent support for interventional procedures.
- Opportunity to perform a variety of procedures
- Comprehensive cancer treatment available at the C.R. Wood Cancer Center-accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons
- Glens Falls Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 410-bed community hospital serving 300,000 people
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation and production bonus.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George, and Lake Champlain.
- The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences, and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment & Retention
Glens Falls Hospital
Apply for BC/BE Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly