Outpatient Internal Medicine in Colorado Springs, CO
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine clinic is ready to welcome a full-time outpatient internal medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- Expert resources are around the corner: We’re an outpatient internal medicine practice working in a multispecialty setting, which means lots of specialty resources right down the hall.
- We care for a broad range of adult patients: Our patient mix spans the spectrum of medicine that includes healthy adults to a high volume of complex geriatric patients.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive and includes four internal medicine physicians and two physician assistants.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and all calls are pre-screened by RNs on call
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine in Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer