Expanding NeuroHospitalist Program in Fort Collins
Freeing you to be you
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth's NeuroHospitalist program in Northern Colorado is seeking a new partner due to expansion. Here are a few of the reason's to consider joining us:
- Existing practice of 3 physicians
- Work 10-11 shifts per month
- Consultative service
- Provide comprehensive neurology care to Northern Colorado
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our excellent call schedule and strong support staff allows for work/life balance. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Fort Collins, CO where outdoor adventure meets life in perfect inspiration. This is the place where your inner enthusiast can meet up with reality, where life is experienced not watched, where you can find you.
Ft. Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes or tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbrewers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.
Apply for Expanding NeuroHospitalist Program in Fort Collins
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly