Academic Emergency Medicine Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
- 128 clinical hours per month; mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Practice in Cleveland Heights or Parma
- Attached to free-standing community hospital and outpatient clinics
- Opportunity to take shifts at the Level I Trauma Center
- Epic EMR
- Scribe or Dragon dictation – physician’s preference
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference physician job with Position ID 161269 when responding. ]]>
Apply for Academic Emergency Medicine Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly