Academic Emergency Medicine Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
- 128 clinical hours per month; mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Choice of Level I Center, community hospital or combination of the two
- Attached to free-standing community hospital and outpatient clinics
- Epic EMR
- Scribe or Dragon dictation – physician’s preference
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 161269 when responding.
Apply for Academic Emergency Medicine Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.