Manhattan Gastroenterology has a full-time employment opportunity for a Gastroenterologist to join our established and respected team located in Manhattan, New York.
Manhattan Gastroenterology utilizes a state-of-the-art facility located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Midtown Manhattan with the latest technology and electronic medical records system.
Our team is seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist with an interest in private practice who possess excellent clinical, communication, and time management skills. A strong commitment to providing excellent team-oriented care is paramount. Our doctors have privileges at NYU Langone Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital, and NY Presbyterian Weil Cornell. Our procedures are performed in a new state-of-the art Joint Commission accredited office-based surgery unit. An accredited CLIA laboratory is utilized in-house. Diagnostic radiologic testing is also completed in-house as are in-house pathology services.
- Manhattan Gastroenterology offers multi-point compensation programs with base salaries, incentives, bonuses, and great benefits including:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Very little weekend on call
- Excellent benefits; including health
- Paid malpractice
- CME time
- Paid time away from the practice
Apply to join our fun and supportive team!