Hospitalist in Central NC (Salisbury)
Hospitalist in Central NC (Salisbury) Patient-focused hospitalist group is currently seeking BC/BE providers. Novant Health Inpatient Care Specialists (NHICS) consists of Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians. 12-hour shifts are 7 on - 7 off. Group is employed by Novant Medical Group. Competitive salary structures with bonus plan and excellent benefits. Great opportunity to be a part of a team committed to providing a remarkable patient experience. Novant Health Rowan Medical Center is a Novant Health facility located in the Central Piedmont region of NC.
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center - Salisbury, NC - A 268-bed community hospital located in beautiful suburban Salisbury. The unique community is known for its blend of historic and contemporary architecture; 40 minutes north of Charlotte and 45 minutes south of Winston-Salem.
Novant Health is an award-winning health system with a focus on providing quality patient care. NICS physicians are employed by Novant Health medical group, the physician-employed entity of Novant Health.
Highlights of NHICS:
- Competitive Base Salary plus qualitative bonus plan
- Employed by Novant Health medical group
- Generous benefits package
- CME & licensing reimbursement
Novant Health Medical Group is pleased to have received physician satisfaction scores In the 90th percentile for 2016. Our physicians cited respect, satisfaction with administration and confidence in leadership as key drivers.
Interested candidates may send inquiries and CVs to Stephanie Floyd, Physician Recruiter.
Apply for Hospitalist in Central NC (Salisbury)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly