PHYSICIAN - DERMATOLOGIST
Join an experienced Dermatologist and build the practice you want in scenic Central Connecticut! Enjoy the stability and resources of a large healthcare system and the local management of a community-based practice.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a Physician-led and Physician-managed practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s finest full-spectrum health care system, we are affiliated with some of the region's top hospitals including Hartford Hospital, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Windham Hospital, and Backus Hospital. Join an experienced Dermatologist and build the practice you want in scenic Central Connecticut.
- 100% Outpatient position, 4.5 days per week with the opportunity to work with residents.
- Will have one dedicated Medical Assistant and Medical Secretary.
- Split time between two modern, well-appointed offices with high quality, patient focused staff.
- Great opportunity to be mentored if interested and access to The Physician Leadership Institute at HHC, a comprehensive training program for Physicians interested in a career in leadership.
- Have influence on practice management and a help grow a practice throughout the region.
- High volume of patients in the region offers enormous growth opportunity. Deep marketing resources ensure a smooth transition to a busy practice.
- Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life.
Our integrated team of more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners offers primary care and more than 30 specialties and provides an internal referral system and rapid care for your patients in need of specialty care.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live near the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America”.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
Interested candidates, contact: email@example.com. For more information, visit: www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com