You deserve the best by practicing with one of the best!
Banner Health and Cardon Children’s Medical Center, Arizona
Banner Health, Banner Children’s Specialists, and Cardon Children’s Medical Center is seeking an Employed Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Neurosurgeon to join a growing program in the East Valley of Phoenix, AZ. Cardon Children's Medical Center is a comprehensive children's hospital that serves greater Phoenix, the State of Arizona, and beyond! The Banner Children’s Subspecialty Group located on the same campus as Cardon Children’s Medical Center supports a growing population of state-wide referrals.
Join our collegial team of two Pediatric Neurosurgeons, one Nurse Practitioner, and full support staff. Pediatric Neurosurgery training/experience is required, qualified candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible. Services provided include inpatient, outpatient surgical care for acute and chronic neurosurgical conditions. Work schedule is Monday through Friday with shared call of 1:4 Additional income opportunities available with optional added call. Our state-of-the-art facility features 206 beds, specially trained nurses and doctors, and family centered care.
Other benefits offered at our children's medical center include:
- An expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – from 65 beds to 86 beds
- Six pediatric operating rooms featuring 25 private, child friendly pre and post op areas
- An expanded Pediatric Emergency Department, increasing from 15 to 26 beds
- Outpatient Treatment Center includes 16-beds that can serve as overflow for Emergency Department during peak evening hours
- Dedicated Pediatric Radiology Department
- Dedicated Pediatric Rehabilitation unit
- Dedicated pediatric cancer and blood disorder unit
- Dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, with shelled space for future PICU expansion
Benefits for families include:
- Separate treatment rooms on every floor
- Private patient rooms with ample space for patient and family members, including private baths
- Family lounges, dietary stations, and laundry rooms for family use
- Interactive play/family spaces
- Unique interior design that emulates nature scenes and individual houses at the entrance to every room
- Forever Young Zone, a multipurpose auditorium/performance space, designed by Steve Young’s Forever Young Foundation
Banner Health offers excellent compensation plus incentives, relocation and recruitment incentives, paid malpractice, Paid CME plus allowance, and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family. Please submit your CV to: email@example.com. For questions, please call Pam Disney, Sourcing strategist: 602-747-4397. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer. Please, no agency solicitations. Banner Health never asks for banking information during the application process.
Apply for PEDIATRIC NEUROSURGEON
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly