Chief, Pulmonary Services
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, multispecialty medical group in Massachusetts, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Our practices are located throughout eastern Massachusetts and our physicians are on staff at many of Boston’s academic medical centers and community hospitals.
Chief, Pulmonary Services: We have an excellent leadership opportunity for a Chief of Pulmonary Services to redesign our standard outpatient pulmonology practice into an innovative, clinical population health management program to care for Atrius Health patients. This newly created full-time position has both administrative (.50 FTE) and clinical responsibilities (.50 FTE) and reports to the Chair of Medical Specialties.
- Community based outpatient practice with diverse patient population
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists, and ancillary departments
- Clinical role: provide direct outpatient care, care coordination, and e-consultation services, reading PFT studies
- Administrative role: develop population health strategies to care for the most complex pulmonary patients. Will review existing clinical informatics tools/protocols as well as develop and implement improvements to care for high prevalence pulmonary conditions. There will be two direct reports.
- Promotes relationships with preferred external providers, provides expert content support
- BC Pulmonary Medicine, actively practicing
- Committed to providing high quality, evidenced-based medicine to a diverse patient population
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with quality measurement, inpatient and outpatient utilization management, and working in a multi-site organization
- MPH strongly preferred, Population Health Management certification a plus
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Director Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; Tel: 800-222-4606 or: 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Apply for Chief, Pulmonary Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly