Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Will be part of a 4 provider Group
- EMR - Allscripts
- Call rotation - 1:4
- Full Support Staff - Office Manager, RNs, and MAs
- Practice Full scope of GI procedures
- Cases Are Performed at Forbes Regional Hospital, UPMC East & AHN Surgery Center
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) with Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA), Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- 2-Year Income Guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Quality Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- Productivity Bonuses
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 5 Days CME & CME Allowance
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Including - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
- Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
- The Steel City boasts that it has ranked 3rd out of "Top 10 Cities For Young Families", ranked 2nd out of "25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials", and ranked 20th out of "Top 100 Best Places To Live".
- Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
- The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
- Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Reference position ID 160661 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.