Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking full-time/part-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in our Inpatient and Outpatient services. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Opportunity to join an award-winning inpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatrists who cover 27 inpatient beds across two units.
- The service includes the full spectrum of multidisciplinary staff including psychologists, social work, nursing and administrative support.
- Opportunity to be a part of multi-year federal system-of-care innovation grant providing integrated pediatric mental health service at designated centers within the system and actively participate in research protocols.
- We are proud to offer a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model. This allows our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to community health and primary care innovation projects.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- Applicants should share CHA's passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit CV toMelissa Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauren Anastasia (email@example.com) or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.