Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for our clinical and academic innovations. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Full time position available, adding a physician due to volume and growth
- Incoming GI will practice at all three hospital campuses - Cambridge, Somerville & Everett
- Training and/or experience in ERCP and procedures (colonoscopy, endoscopy, EUS, etc.) is preferred
- Join an established department of 10+ specialized providers with clinical and administrative support staff in place
- Position outpatient with light inpatient call
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Candidates should be BE/BC in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology and have a passion for CHA's mission and values; providing the highest quality healthcare to our community of underserved, multicultural patients. Physicians employed at CHA receive competitive compensation including guaranteed base salary plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including affordable health/dental insurance, retirement account with matching, malpractice insurance and more.In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly