Internal Medicine, Faculty
- Join a growing program dedicated to enhancing medical education.
- In this position you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the outpatient Residency clinic housed by 41 Internal Medicine Residents.
- Didactic teaching
- Huddle Rounds with residents
- Interviews for new residency applicants
- Case reports/research
- Unity Hospital, a 287-bed community hospital is ranked among the top 100 hospitals in the country for its outstanding National Community Value Index and the only hospital in Monroe County hospital to feature all private patient rooms. Unity offers a broad range of specialty centers including the Golisano Restorative Neurology and Rehabilitation Center; the Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center and the August Family Birth Place. The hospital is also a New York State-designated Stroke Center.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.84547
Apply for Internal Medicine, Faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly