Internal Medicine, Faculty
- Join a growing program dedicated to enhancing medical education.
- In this position you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the outpatient Residency clinic housed by 41 Internal Medicine Residents.
- Didactic teaching
- Huddle Rounds with residents
- Interviews for new residency applicants
- Case reports/research
Unity Hospital, a 287-bed community hospital is ranked among the top 100 hospitals in the country for its outstanding National Community Value Index and the only hospital in Monroe County hospital to feature all private patient rooms. Unity offers a broad range of specialty centers including the Golisano Restorative Neurology and Rehabilitation Center; the Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center and the August Family Birth Place. The hospital is also a New York State-designated Stroke Center.
Physician Recruiter, Rochester Regional Health
(585) 922-138584547 EDUCATION DO; MD Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Internal Medicine, Faculty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.