Lucrative Primary Care Opportunities with World Renowned Organization in the Heart of the Big Apple!
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full-time Primary Care Providers to join our award-winning ambulatory practices in Manhattan, Westchester, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, and Brooklyn!
The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
As a national leader in healthcare delivery, Mount Sinai is committed to developing innovative programs to support the health of individuals and populations. This is an exciting moment at Mount Sinai, as the institution is expanding its reach to better serve individuals and families throughout the greater New York City area.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a health system
- Benefit from the education, research, and clinical program of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, one of the top ranked schools nationally
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Dedicated support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- Active/Eligible for New York or Florida Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Committed to Mount Sinai Doctors and the communities they serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education. Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services - from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the “Honor Roll” of best hospitals in America, ranked No. 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties. New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No. 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals."
The Mount Sinai Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System
Apply for Lucrative Primary Care Opportunities with World Renowned Organization in the Heart of the Big Apple!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly