Permanent Academic Otology Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
- 100% Otology practice (up to 25% general ENT, if desired)
- Clinical research interests welcomed; research not required
- Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU); combined residency program with University Hospitals of Cleveland, also rotating residents from Cleveland Clinic residency program and medical students from CWRU
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Epic EMR
- Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
- Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
- Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 161229 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Academic Otology Physician Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.