New Endovascular/Vascular Surgery Position near Pittsburgh in Tri-State Region
• Employed hospital position with growing hospital system and expanding vascular program
• Excellent facilities including 9 newly renovated OR's and a new state of the art hybrid cath lab
• Competitive $500K starting base salary plus bonus and incentives
• Outstanding benefits package including paid malpractice
Known for its unique geographic anomaly, this city borders two different states on opposite sides of town- all within a five mile gap between Ohio and Pennsylvania. Filled with some of the east coast's most beautiful scenery yet within 20-30 minutes of Pittsburgh. See why it may be the perfect fit for you;
• Considered a bedroom community of Pittsburgh, with housing costs 54% less than Pittsburgh according to Sperling's and ranked as America's Best City for Crime with the 2nd lowest crime rate for a Mid-Size Area
• Mother Nature has blessed the area with dense forests and fast-running rivers- perfect for an abundant number of activities year round from caving, whitewater rafting, and fishing to skiing to snow shoeing.
• For the foodies, the area has everything from farm to table Le Mont, an elegant five star restaurant with majestic city views or Italian with wood-fired pizza to dining at historic P&LE Railroad Station on seafood or steak.
• Whether you want to be a spectator or a participant, play your favorite sport or root for the Steelers, the Penguins or the Pirates- you will always have easy access to the best sports city in
Contact Irven Stacy 770.643.5549 TEXT 770.905.6272 email email@example.com
Apply for New Endovascular/Vascular Surgery Position near Pittsburgh in Tri-State Region
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.