Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine - American Fork, UT - American Fork Clinic
- One BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine physician is sought to work in our outpatient clinic in our at American Fork Clinic
- Outpatient only, group uses hospitalist for ALL inpatient coverage
- Enjoy a 4-day work week if desired
- Mid-level provider assistance
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
American Fork is a beautiful community of 28,000 at the base of majestic Mt. Timpanogos. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. There are numerous cultural events throughout the year, both in American Fork and in the communities of Salt Lake City (35 miles away) and Provo (11 miles away). The short drives to Salt Lake City and Provo offer close proximity to two major cities and universities. American Fork Hospital is a 117-bed acute care, primary and secondary facility serving American Fork and other communities in Utah County, which has a population base of approximately 550,000.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
Apply for Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine - American Fork, UT - American Fork Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly