Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
- Physicians interested in Pulmonary Medicine, Medical Critical Care or combined Pulmonary and medical critical care Services are encouraged to apply.
- Currently, pulmonary/critical care physicians follow a 2-week rotation between Critical Care/ICU, Patient Floor, and Office/Clinic; with support by residents, RN's, LPN's and experienced front desk/office staff.
- We offer attractive 12 hour shifts 7 on 7 off with Day and Night shifts
- The practice is a combination of critical care, inpatient pulmonary consultation, and outpatient pulmonary.
- Advanced Bronchoscopy Services
- Opportunity to Establish a Pulmonary Critical Care fellowship.
- Collegial team environment
- This is a Leadership opportunity and opportunities to advance are available.
- We are a practicing physician led organization in a financially robust integrated healthcare system.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, MD, DO, Physician, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonology, Pulm/CCM