Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New Yorkis seeking aPathologistto join a growing practice which serves the medical diagnostics and clinical trials branches ofRochester Regional Health Laboratories. Candidates should be Board eligible or certified (preferred) in Anatomic Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (preferred); recent fellowship training in a subspecialty area of surgical pathology is advantageous but not required.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Joinseventeen experienced Pathologistshome-based at Rochester General Hospital, the largest hospital of Rochester Regional Health who are committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration, working in partnership with a team ofsix experienced Pathologistsat nearby Unity Hospital.
- The combined Pathology annual case volumes of Rochester General and Unity Hospitals are77,000 surgical cases and 95,000 cytology cases, encompassing a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material and surgical subspecialties.
- Rochester Regional Health pathologists also have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Apply for General Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly