Nephrology, Medical Director
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Eastern Region, Geneva, NY
- Medical Director for Dialysis Center
- Care of outpatient hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients
- Consultation and follow up of outpatients with acute or chronic kidney disease, hypertension, nephrolithiasis and electrolyte disorders
- Perform weekly rounds, provide office visits
- Inpatient nephrology consultation
- Competitive compensation with salary, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Physician Recruiter, Rochester Regional Health
(585) 922-138583610 EDUCATION MD; DO LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Nephrology, Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.