Family Medicine, Refugee Medicine
Rochester Regional Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Primary Care providers to join the Center for Refugee Health in Rochester, New York.
The Center for Refugee Health is a Rochester Regional Health primary care practice located in the city center of Rochester. As the only clinic for Refugee Health in Monroe County, we work closely with the Office of Community Medicine to identify health disparities and address the needs of the patients coming to the clinic. The overarching goal of both departments is to improve health outcomes within the Rochester refugee community.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute
- 100% Outpatient, patient centered practice.
- Join a small staff of 15 people including physicians, a care manager, a social worker, and patient navigators.
- Since opening in August of 2014 the clinic has provided medical care to over 4,000 refugee patients
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance with potential of $150,000 in Loan Repayment
- Visa sponsorship available
Visit our website at: https://www.rochesterregional.org/locations/rochester/the-center-for-refugee-health/
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)