Psychiatry, Medical Director-Outpatient Adult Mental Health
As the Outpatient Medical Director of Mental Health with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Monroe County
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
- Provide clinical leadership and oversight of the adult mental health outpatient services including the integrated primary care model and recovery- based programs such as PROS and ACT.
- Provides direct supervisory management for the medical staff including physicians, nursing staff, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Establish clinical guidelines and best practices for the outpatient mental health programs.
- Lead a continued improvement of outpatient mental health services, ensuring adherence to system policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with chemical dependency, primary care, long term care pharmacy, and mental health professionals to develop integrated models of care.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Apply for Psychiatry, Medical Director-Outpatient Adult Mental Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer