Infectious Disease, Medical Director for the Eastern Region
As the Medical Director of Infectious Disease, Eastern Region with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs and Newark, NY
DEPARTMENT: Infectious Disease
- This position is responsible for the leadership of the Department of the Infectious Disease division and related programs for the Eastern Region. Our Eastern Region consists of Newark-Wayne Community Hospital and Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic in the central Finger Lakes.
- Clinical: 70%, Administrative: 30%
- Responsibilities include ASP, Infection Prevention and clinical service programs
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time