Pulmonary/Critical Care, Medical Director
As the Medical Director, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine for the Eastern Region with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- This position is responsible for the leadership of the Department of Critical Care / Pulmonology and related programs for the Rochester Regional Health Eastern Region. Our Eastern Region consists of Newark-Wayne Community Hospital and Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic in the central Finger Lakes region.
- Join a team of Board Certified Physicians providing comprehensive service to the central Finger Lakes region.
- Duties include outpatient pulmonary, ICU coverage and administrative responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Dorothy Johnson, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care, Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer