Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, New York is seeking a Pathologist to join a growing practice which serves the medical diagnostics and clinical trials branches of Rochester Regional Health Laboratories. Candidates should be Board eligible or certified (preferred) in Anatomic Pathology or Anatomic & Clinical Pathology with fellowship training in Dermatopathology. Sign out responsibilities will be mostly dermatopathology with a minor complement of other surgical pathology cases. This is a growth position to accommodate a significant expansion of Rochester Regional Health Dermatology practices
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Join seventeen experienced Pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital, the largest hospital of Rochester Regional Health who are committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration, working in partnership with a team of six experienced Pathologists at nearby Unity Hospital.
- The combined Pathology annual case volumes of Rochester General and Unity Hospitals are 77,000 surgical cases and 95,000 cytology cases, encompassing a wide variety of challenging diagnostic material and surgical subspecialties.
- Rochester Regional Health Pathologists also have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time