As a Neurosurgeon, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Neuroscience Institute
- One of the largest programs in the region
- Our neurosurgeons are in the 70th percentile for case volumes, preforming thousands of neurosurgeries annually
- Access to state-of-the-art technology, for some of the most advanced microscopic and stereotactic surgical procedures in the region
- Excellent neurosurgery outcomes that often exceed national standards
- Share call 1:5
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care slated to open in 2020
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Weekend call compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- CME and generous vacation time
- Fully covered relocation services provided
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.