As a Neuro-Hospitalist, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Neuroscience Institute
- Supported by comprehensive neurosciences service line including general neurology, neurosurgeons and dedicated neurointensivists with specialized stroke team support
- 50% Stroke and 50% general neurology
- Region's only Comprehensive Stroke Rehabilitation Unit
- Stroke Nurse navigator, advanced practice support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Ground breaking in 2017 for 312,000 sq ft center for critical care
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 250,000 visits per year
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Weekend call compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- CME and generous vacation time
- Fully covered relocation services provided
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.