As a Hospitalist with Rochester Regional Health at Unity Hospital, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
- Clinical choices and work/life balance a priority
- 7 on /7 off
- Manageable patient volumes
- Teaching available
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- H1B visa eligible positions available at Unity Hospital
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Generous retirement plans offered
Physician Recruiter, Rochester Regional Health
(585) 922-138581769 EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.