As an Obstetrician/Gynecologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. We are committed to helping our physicians build meaningful balance in their practice lives. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time, Per Diem
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Opportunity to take initiative and create your own practice, making your mark within an expanding service line in a growing profitable health system
- Ease of collaboration with other specialties
- Designated COEMIG site, one of the top programs in the sate of robotic GYN-surgeries
- Teaching/Proctoring opportunities, with a robust OB/GYN residency program; external observorships
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Physician Recruitment Strategist
(585) 922-454381781 EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.