As a Gynecological Oncologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. We value initiative and welcome you to focus on any subfields you're passionate about. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Immediately practice to extent of education and training
- Growing, expanding system - three hospitals with robotic capabilities
- Ease of collaboration with other specialties
- Strong referral base of 150 locations and 5 hospitals
- Rochester General Hospital, one of the Rochester Regional's five hospitals, is among fewer than 10 hospitals in the United States to realize re-designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Teaching opportunities, with a robust Ob/Gyn residency program
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Physician Recruiter: Kristin Kelly
P:585.922.0765EG_30 EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gynecologist Oncologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.