As an Ophthalmologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Join an established full-service teaching and treatment eye center that is committed to providing total quality ophthalmic care and education for the Rochester community with a service area population of over a million people.
- General adult and pediatric ophthalmologic care is provided, including the ophthalmic specialties of glaucoma, cornea and external disease, medical and surgical retina, oculoplastics and strabismus.
- Call: 1-2 weeks every six months
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Apply for Ophthalmologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer