As an Ophthalmologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Join an established full-service teaching and treatment eye center that is committed to providing total quality ophthalmic care and education for the Rochester community with a service area population of over a million people.
- General adult and pediatric ophthalmologic care is provided, including the ophthalmic specialties of glaucoma, cornea and external disease, medical and surgical retina, oculoplastics and strabismus.
- Call: 1-2 weeks every six months
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time