As a Rheumatologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
- Join a collaborative team of nine Board Certified Allergists/Immunologists, and Rheumatologists as well as four Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call schedule of 1:4.
- Extensive opportunities for medical education and clinical research if interested.
- With five locations serving the Rochester area, our services are easy and convenient for our patients. This includes a State-of-the-art Infusion Center, which offers a relaxed setting for our patients who require IV immunoglobulin replacement and intravenous therapy for their rheumatologic conditions.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly