Internal Medicine Physician
As an Internal Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part-time
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute
- Join well-established cohesive and collegial practices with flexible work schedules and Hospitalist coverage.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Anderson's Team Care Model. This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care.
- Dedicated physician recruiting and on-boarding support.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly