As a Gastroenterologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
- Join stable department of 4 gastroenterologist and three advanced practice providers
- Fully equipped endoscopy center with a team of dedicated staff and collaborative working relationships with radiologist, oncologists and surgeons
- Schedule is divided between outpatient consults (25%), inpatient consults (5%) and procedures (70%)
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Physician Recruitment Strategist
(585) 922-1389EG_25 EDUCATION MD; DO LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.