As an Endocrinologist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
With multiple locations across the region, our unit serves as a major referral source for Diabetes Care and Endocrinology consultation for the region. It includes an endowed Diabetes Care and Resource Center for patient focused diabetes care, education and clinical research, Nutrition and Weight Management Center and a large general Endocrinology/Metabolism practice. Opportunities exist for supported clinical diabetes investigation for the qualified applicant.
- Major referral source for the region (400 + primary care physicians as a referral base)
- Case mix includes thyroid, osteoporosis, weight management, diabetes and pituitary
- Opportunity to do both outpatient and inpatient consults
- Onsite Nutritionist
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.