Sleep Medicine Physician
As a Sleep Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Sleep Medicine
- Join a team of seven Board Certified Physicians and three Advanced Practice Providers providing comprehensive service in the area's most experienced center for diagnosing and treating sleep-related disorders.
- Ongoing accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 1985.
- The Insomnia Clinic at the Unity Sleep Disorders Center is one of the first full-time insomnia clinics in the United States!
- 1:8 light Call schedule
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Dorothy Johnson, Physician Recruiter