- Large employed primary care network with high orthopedic referral volume.
- The successful joint reconstruction candidate will be the face of Mercy's arthroplasty program, working with OR and hospital leadership to build market share and drive our Total Joint Replacement Program to the next level.
- Experienced hospitalist medicine service actively involved in perioperative patient care.
- Physician Assistant support in clinic and hospital.
- This opportunity does not require any ED call, as MMC utilizes an orthopedic trauma/ inpatient consult service. The successful candidate will be free to focus on elective practice building.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including relocation, bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes malpractice insurance
Bring your compassion and expertise to an outstanding team. Be part of a dynamic system that is growing while offering multiple programs and interdisciplinary services. You will enjoy the backing and diversity of advancement opportunities that only a large multistate integrated health system can offer.
To apply or for more information, please contact Daniele Howe, Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruitment Specialist at 413-523-0824 or Daniele.Howe@sphs.com
Diversity is important. We are an equal opportunity employer.