BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon
- Large employed primary care network with high orthopedic referral volume.
- Dedicated OR block each afternoon to perform trauma cases from the previous night.
- MMC does not have a trauma designation. Call rarely requires more than telephonic consult overnight.
- PA support in clinic for post-operative care.
- Opportunity for Trauma Surgeon to maintain elective clinic 2-3 mornings per week .
- Call is 1 in 7 nights and weekends.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including relocation, bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes malpractice insurance
Bring your compassion and expertise to an outstanding team. Be part of a dynamic system that is growing while offering multiple programs and interdisciplinary services. You will enjoy the backing and diversity of advancement opportunities that only a large multistate integrated health system can offer.
Apply for BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly