Hematology/Medical Oncology Opportunity in Asheville Area, Western North Carolina
Hematology/Medical Oncology opportunity in Asheville area, western North Carolina. Join a network of more than 140 multispecialty providers with a large primary care practice base.
Seeking experienced, BC Hematologist/Medical Oncologist to join growing, established practice serving three counties. Success means providing compassionate care that maintains our consistently high patient satisfaction scores and contributing to the continued growth of the practice. This exciting opportunity involves expanding the program to be part of a Clinical Affiliation with an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center and participation in clinical research trials and education.
- Care for patients with solid tumor cancer and blood disorders
- One dedicated administrative day per week
- Competitive benefits
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Park Ridge Health, one of 45 member hospitals of Adventist Health System, offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties in 36 outpatient locations, COC accredited Oncology program since 2008, several supported care services including nurse navigators, LSW, registered dietician, rehabilitation services, home health care, palliative care, and hospice care.
- 2015, 2016, 2017 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
- 2008, 2013, 2016 | American College of Surgeons CoC | Accredited with Commendation
- 2008, 2013, 2016 | NAPBC | Accredited
- 2016 | Women’s Choice Award| America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2013, 2014 | HealthGrades | Outstanding Patient Experience Award
DISOCVER LIFE IN WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas.
- Asheville was among TripstoDiscover.com's "Most Beautiful Small Towns to Visit in the U.S." (August 2016)
- Readers of Condé Nast Traveler again voted Asheville #7 among "The 2016 Friendliest Cities in the U.S." (August 2016)
- Travel + Leisure featured Asheville at #11 on its list of "The Best Cities in North America." (February 2016)
- U.S. News & World Report put Asheville on its round-up of the "Best Foodie Destinations in the USA." (February 2016)
- Asheville topped the list of "The 12 Best Places to Retire in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler. (May 2016)
Please connect with Emily Ducat, Physician Recruiter
Emily.Ducat@ahss.org | Phone: 828-687-5668 | Fax: 828-650-8108
Park Ridge Health | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792