Pediatric Surgeon - Major New York Teaching Hospital
The Northwell Health System is seeking a Pediatric General Surgeon to join an established faculty practice at Staten Island University Hospital, a teaching hospital of Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine. The ideal candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Pediatric General Surgery and have a minimum of three years post-graduate clinical experience.
- ACS Level II designated Pediatric Trauma Center
- Educational opportunities – teaching medical students and surgical and pediatric residents
- Supported by a full complement of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Clinical research opportunities available at SIUH and our affiliated Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Hospital, also a member of the Northwell Health system
- Close collaboration with The Division of Pediatric Surgery at Cohen Children’s Medical Center
Founded in 1861, Staten Island University Hospital is a 714-bed, specialized teaching hospital located in New York City’s fastest growing borough. Occupying two large campuses, plus a number of community-based health centers and labs, the hospital provides quality care to people on Staten Island, the New York metropolitan region, and to patients from around the world.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, an academic appointment with the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with credentials and experience is anticipated. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Lan Ma, at 516-823-8022, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option: For additional information, please send your CV to email@example.com.