Med/Ped or Family Medicine Physician
MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL – Innovative Primary Care Practice Seeking Full-Time Med/Ped or Family Medicine Physician
Located near downtown Boston, MGH Everett Family Care is a Primary Care practice that is passionate about providing the highest quality, patient-centered care in a diverse environment. We are dedicated to promote access to health care for all by minimizing barriers, such as language, ethnicity, or ability to pay, while providing excellent work-life balance and team-based support staff for providers.
Join the MGH team of healthcare leaders and innovators! Submit your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MGH INTERNAL MEDICINE-PEDIATRICS/FAMILY MEDICINE INCENTIVES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent compensation package
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of instructor through Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met
- Collegial, dedicated, and highly skilled support staff
- Grand rounds/Networking opportunities
- Opportunities for community-based programs to help enhance the public health of residents
- Open to new ideas and opportunities from providers
- Comprehensive medical/dental plans
- Significant recruitment and retention bonus for those who qualify
- Paid relocation expenses if moving from out of state*
- 100% Employer paid malpractice insurance
*If eligible, and within limits
MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL MED-PED, FAMILY MED PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Family Medicine
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Passionate about working with the underserved adults and children in an innovative setting
- Additional language fluency a plus
About MGH: 999-Bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll since the survey began in 1990. This year, Mass General was named #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety, and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
For consideration, please send your CV to: email@example.com