Homecare and Hospice Medical Director - Provo, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC/BE Hospice/Palliative Care physician
- Employment position with Intermountain Homecare & Hospice
- Competitive salary
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Willingness to visit patient homes
- This is a PRN 0/budgeted hour position. This position will service our Utah County Locations
The Hospice and Palliative Care Medical Director position exists to provide strategic leadership, in conjunction with the local Hospice Management, and to ensure that patients and families receive appropriate medical care at the end of life. Hospice and Palliative Care services are integrated into the continuum of care, and hospice services are delivered while balancing quality, service, and cost.
- Current, active licensure as a Physician, either Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), in a state in which he/she practices
- Five or more years of work experience as a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- One or more years of experience in Hospice or Palliative Medicine
- Certification by the American Board of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Hearing/Listening, Seeing, Manual Dexterity
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
All positions subject to close without notice
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Stacie Selimovic, Intermountain Homecare and Hospice Recruiting
Apply for Homecare and Hospice Medical Director - Provo, UT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly