Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Team based patient centered care Patient centered medical home certified.
- Active population health program, Nurse call center at night
- PA-Cs and CRNPs integrated into practices; Innovative care model, optimizing provider patient interaction; Quality and patient experience improvement programs; Focus on value based care
- System wide EHR Collaborative primary care physicians
- Specialty care paths; Outpatient call shared among practices
- Board certified/Board eligible
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidence based and compassionate care to patient
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional allowance and CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays Relocation allowance
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not for profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at: pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.