Employed positions available at several primary care practices in the four counties surrounding Harrisburg. Rural and suburban locations of varying sizes, from 4-12 providers.
- Team-based patient centered care
- Patient centered medical home certified
- Active population health program
- Nurse call center at night
- PA-Cs and CRNPs integrated into practices
- Innovative care model, optimizing provider-patient interaction
- Quality and patient experience improvement programs
- Focus on value-based care
- System-wide EHR
- Collaborative primary care physicians
- Specialty care paths
- Outpatient call shared among practices
- Urban and rural opportunities available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidence-based and compassionate care to patient
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional allowance and CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
PinnacleHealth (PINNACLEHEALTH) System in Harrisburg is a pioneer not-for-profit healthcare system dedicated to maintaining and improving the health and quality of life for the people of central Pennsylvania since 1873. We are a proven leader in medical innovation and one of Pennsylvania’s top hospitals.
PinnacleHealth offers a wide range of services from primary care to the most complex surgeries. Join our team committed to creating a healthier community.
Learn more about PinnacleHealth and explore all of our career opportunities by visiting our website at: pinnaclehealth.org/careers. EOE.