OBGYN position in Steamboat Springs
YampaCare for women is seeking a full-time OB/GYN to join our expanding OB/GYN group in Steamboat Springs, Colorado office.
- The practice is within walking distance of Yampa Valley Medical Center.
- Candidate must be BC/BE in OB/GYN.
- Would prefer a candidate with at least three years of experience; but not required.
- You'll get to work in Steamboat Springs; where it was named one of the best ski towns in the United States.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expenses available
Steamboat Springs, CO is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summer-time get away offers hiking, camping, fishing and moutain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous "Champagne Powder" and Steamboat is transformed into a skiiers paradise. Dine al'frecso along the Yampa River in the summer or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination for high-style with laid-back easy living.
Apply for OBGYN position in Steamboat Springs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly