OBGYN position in Steamboat Springs
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
YampaCare for Women, now part of UCHealth, is ready to welcome a full-time OB/GYN physician partner in a thriving practice in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is collegial, with a variety of backgrounds and experience, and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
- You’ll have access to innovative technology: Yampa Valley Medical Center has a state-of-the-art surgical robotics suite, state-of-the-art 3-D and 4-D ultrasound equipment, and the EPIC EMR system.
- You’ll utilize your experience and expertise: Your three years of experience, ultrasound certification and interest in caring for patients in a rural area will be key factors in your success in this role, though they are not requirements.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Call is 1:4 and weekly patient contact hours of 36 hours ensure you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- Commitment to our patients: Offering a Level II nursery with full time NNP and Pediatrian staffing, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expenses available
Steamboat Springs, CO is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summer-time get away offers hiking, camping, fishing and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous "Champagne Powder" and Steamboat is transformed into a skier's paradise. Dine al'frecso along the Yampa River in the summer or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination for high-style with laid-back easy living.