Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a Harvard Medical School (HMS) teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Position may be part time or full time
- If part time, MD will have 20 hours/week dedicated to nursing home care and house calls
- If a full time is desired, options exist for supplemental outpatient primary care within our community clinics or inpatient hospitalist shifts for a total of 40 hours/week
- Opportunity to teach Harvard Medical School geriatrics fellows, IM residents and medical students
- Existing geriatrics division with over 20 providers committed to providing high quality care to the elder population
The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in geriatrics with board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. At CHA, we offer a collegial work environment and a strong infrastructure, including a fully integrated EMR. Our physicians enjoy competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter