Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well respected, nationally recognized and award winning public healthcare system, is recruiting for a full time Rheumatologist to join our existing, established department. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Full time opportunity at our Malden Family Health Center
- PT/OT, rehab, orthopedics, xray, and lab all in one location in addition to primary care services
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic sessions, inpatient consults and very light call coverage
- Existing volume provides a patient panel for incoming physician
- Infusion services at both Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital
- Teaching opportunities and academic appointment commensurate with experience
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified, patient centered and demonstrate a strong commitment to work with a multicultural, underserved patient population. At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC) and competitive salary/benefits package.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter